Required a consistent and cost-effective national provider of ergonomic and Occupational
- Ergonomic Train The Trainer programs run across all the sites nationally to bolster internal capacity to manage Ergonomic reviews.
- Review and improvement of resources and checklists used to educate workers re. health and wellbeing.
- Brief educational ergonomic screenings conducted for staff moving into new working areas.
- Individual detailed ergonomic assessments conducted throughout the sites nationally by Occupational Health Physiotherapists for workers experiencing pain and injury, requiring expert advice and intervention.
- Decreased business costs through the use of a consistent provider and more effective management.
- Improved internal capability to handle more ergonomic reviews and queries, hence reduced number of external ergonomic reviews required.
- Consistent service provided across all sites regarding ergonomic advice and recommendations.
- Endorsement of the initial 12-month intervention and continued partnership for an additional 12 months.
Latest posts by Ryan Ebert (see all)
- Allens Operations Pty Ltd (Aust) – Australia wide (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & Perth) - September 24, 2018
- Early childhood intervention Australia - August 4, 2018
- Australian Physiotherapy Association National office, Victoria - August 2, 2018