Required a consistent and cost-effective national provider of ergonomic and Occupational
- Ergonomic Train The Trainer programs run across all the sites nationally to bolster internal capacity to manage Ergonomic reviews.
- Review and improvement of resources and checklists used to educate workers re. health and wellbeing.
- Brief educational ergonomic screenings conducted for staff moving into new working areas.
- Individual detailed ergonomic assessments conducted throughout the sites nationally by Occupational Health Physiotherapists for workers experiencing pain and injury, requiring expert advice and intervention.
- Decreased business costs through the use of a consistent provider and more effective management.
- Improved internal capability to handle more ergonomic reviews and queries, hence reduced number of external ergonomic reviews required.
- Consistent service provided across all sites regarding ergonomic advice and recommendations.
- Endorsement of the initial 12-month intervention and continued partnership for an additional 12 months.
Director & Co-founder at PHW Group
Ryan is passionate about using space design to improve health and productivity for businesses. Named in 2016's top 30 Entrepreneurs under the age of 30 in Australia, Ryan’s role within PHW Group is as Business director. As a Physiotherapist, board member in large business and Entrepreneur, Ryan has extensive experience in the occupational rehabilitation setting and business. He combines this in consulting in a realistic and business focused manner conscious of the needs of organisations. Read more about Dave
Latest posts by Ryan Ebert (see all)
- Allens Operations Pty Ltd (Aust) – Australia wide (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & Perth) - September 24, 2018
- Early childhood intervention Australia - August 4, 2018
- Australian Physiotherapy Association National office, Victoria - August 2, 2018