What is Ergonomic Assessment?
An ergonomic assessment, also referred to as a workstation assessment, analyzes a person’s workstation to ensure it is designed to minimize injury and maximize productivity. Ergonomic Assessment help prevent workstation related health issues and improve wellbeing and productivity for your team.
Good ergonomic practices are vital to ensuring employees are safe and productive at work. Investing in office ergonomic assessment is a valuable business decision. Employees adopting poor ergonomic work practices or being positioned at poorly designed workstations can play a significant role in the development of a number of preventable musculoskeletal disorders.
What are the benefits of Ergonomic Assessment?
The pupose of an ergonomic assessment is done to reduce a worker’s exposure to physical hazards and improve staff productivity.
- Identify ergonomic risks in the workplace, and injury prevention.
- Prevent fatigue and inefficiencies caused by poor posture and work practices.
- Educate workers on energy conservation strategies to minimize the risk of musculoskeletal injuries and other health problems.
- Provide confidence regarding work procedures and ergonomic principles.
- Improve work skills and efficiency and productivity.
- Promote self-management of symptoms and workstation setup.
- Identify workers that are at risk of having injury in the workplace.
How is Ergonomic Assessment conducted?
PHW Group ergonomic consultants will come to your workplace to conduct ergonomic workstation assessments. We will ensure that employee workstations are set up in an ergonomically correct manner to minimise the risk of injury, reduce operator fatigue and discomfort, and thus maximise productivity. Our Ergonomic Assessment is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and throughout Australia.
Our ergonomic consultants are expert occupational therapists, physiotherapists and exercise physiologists who will look at the following and provide in-depth analysis and detailed ergonomic assessment reports of the following factors:
- Equipment including chairs & phones
- Computers and computer setup
- Desk posture assessment
- Work tasks demand
- Stretches for injury prevention
- The cognitive demands
- Vehicles, machinery and equipment
What we offer
At PHW Group, people are at the centre of our business. We help our clients achieve their best outcomes through innovation, dedication and best practice. We specialise in workplace physiotherapy, workplace ergonomics training, and workplace ergonomic assessments, tailored to your business and your industry.
Our Workplace Ergonomic Assessment and Ergonomic Training services are designed to upskill all employees to actively improve their own working environments, ensuring a safe, healthy and productive workplace.
To book an ergonomic assessment in your office please fill up the ergonomic assessment form below and get a free quote today.TRY OUR VIRTUAL ERGONOMIC ASSESSMENT