Does this picture look like you at times? Hunched shoulders. Slouching forwards.
If so, you are not alone.
We know that many office workers sit with their heads forward of their body. The infamous “turtle neck” posture. Posture like this can lead to neck tension, headaches, arm pain and back aches.
It’s frustrating for us to see this still being so common in office settings – especially when it is so easily avoided when you know how.
Hence our new exciting free offer. Available now.
The key to sitting well at work is at the tips of your fingers on our brand new resources pagePHW Resources
Here you will find many easy to follow videos and tip sheets, including
- A five minute video on how to sit with good ergonomics
- Tips sheets on the best ergonomics for sitting and standing
- Quick set up guide for hot desk workers
- Recommended equipment from suppliers we trust
- A guide on how to build movement into your working day
- Much more including important codes of practice on manual handling and safety at work
At PHW Group we love what we do and we want to share the love. Our vision is to create healthy and productive workplaces where people feel energised and pain-free throughout the working day.
Please feel free to use these resources as you please and to include them in your internal resource files. They are designed to be easy to follow.
Note that our advice here is advice you can trust (unlike the minefield that is Google). It’s also simple and achievable advice for busy people.
We look forward to hearing your feedback.
Have a healthy and productive day.