Health-focused design encompasses everything from wellbeing-promoting spaces to individual workstations. Office environments that encourage movement during the workday, good posture at the desk and functional spaces for positive collaboration, offer a measure of protection against musculoskeletal pain and injury and other physical and mental stressors.
To show our clients what we mean by human-centered design, we have built a showcase office, with 10 workstations and 3 breakout areas at our offices in Richmond, Victoria. Our partnerships with national ergonomic furniture suppliers, allow us to supply office products at competitive rates, ensuring that our designs are cost-effective and accessible to any organisation.
Our Health-Focused Office Design, which was recognised with the national design award 100 SMART Innovations consists of:
- Detailed, comprehensive needs and workforce analysis
- Recommendations for ergonomic furniture and office supplies
- Access to significantly discounted products with selected suppliers
- Frameworks for impact measurement
- Post-implementation reviews